The world of photo-realistic, full-colour custom prints at your fingertips, Direct-to-Garment or DTG printing means retail-quality outcomes without minimums or boundaries.
PRINT QUALITY, FEEL AND DURABILITY
The digital prints from our Kornit Storm Hexa's provide incredible retail-quality vibrancy and detail, whilst the print itself still feels like it's part of the fabric and mostly soft to touch.
The prints will age well into the life of the garment as long as they are cared for and washed appropriately:
- Cold wash on delicate settings
- Wash garments inside-out
- Air-dry out of direct sunlight
- Do not iron over print (only iron on the reverse if you must)
- Do not tumble dry
Our process is pretty simple, the printable item is sprayed with 'pre treat', then one of our Kornit Storm Hexa printer applies a white underbase (when necessary) followed by a coulour layer before being placed in a heat-tunnel for 10 minutes to cure.
This kind of printing has been around since the 2000's, but the technology has come a long way. Our digital printers provide exceptional colour accuracy, print quality, and superior washability, using water-based, non-toxi, biodegradable inks.
WHY JOIN US?
- We use state of the art printing equipment which offer artists and designers unparalleled colour matching and detail
- All of the garments we source are certified to be socially and environmentally responsible: whether that is from the Child Labour Free or W.R.A.P certification board
- We're an Australian owned and operated business
- We recycle our ink carts with the Cartridges for Planet Ark program